Green World Project (the “Organization,” “we,” or “us”) wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information.
Collectively, we refer to the above as the “Services”.
- Telephone number
- Email address
We and our service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- when you sign up for a newsletter, register an account to access the Services, contact us via our contact form or email addresses.
We need to collect Personal Information in order to provide the requested Services to you.
If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide the Services.
We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes including:
- To provide the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via our online contact form or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request other information about our Services or to enquire about partnering or working with us.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To provide you with related customer service.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- To provide you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials and facilitating social sharing
- To send you marketing related emails, with information about our services, new products and other news about our organization.
We will engage in this activity with your consent or where we have a legitimate interest.